THE LIFE YOU REALLY WANT!
Hi there. My name is Colm O’Brien and I am delighted you are
interested in this one day event for Self-employed, Business
Owners , Senior Managers and anyone who simply wants MORE out of their career and their life entitled
“THINK AND A.C.T. RICH”
How to Create the Life You Really Want!
To be notified when the next event is confirmed complete the form below
This is an overview of what this day is about so you can craft the life you want and deserve.
I created this program based on proven strategies I employed in creating the life I really wanted, after my first business failed spectacularly. People that have learned and implemented my strategies are now enjoying much more success and clarity in the life they really wanted.
Date of next event:
Saturday 15th June 2019
whether you are a self-employed individual, a small to medium business owner or a senior corporate manager who is open to learning from my experience on how to create significant positive changes in your life, both inside and outside your career BUT without having to go through the pain or without having to invest a fortune to gain the knowledge.
If you feel:
- You have no time for you
- You can’t get off the Hamster Wheel of your life
- You are fed up at your core
- Your spark is gone
- Despite all your hard work over the years, you are still broke
- You are too busy staying afloat, to consider making a living let alone a life
- You are living in dread of failing, of letting your family and friends down, of letting yourself down
- That you are a rabbit in the headlights of life and you don’t know which way to move
Then meet your brother –
and this one day workshop is for you.
Based on my career path as a former senior corporate manager with Bewley’s Cafes, owner of a failed business and the subsequent founder of a multi-million euro successful business, I will teach you:
- How to get clarity on the life you want to create
- How to align your business and career goals so that you can create the results in your life
- How to create a proven plan for your success
- Why time management doesn’t work and what to replace it with for success in your life.
So, why listen to me?
I was that soldier.
I spent many years feeling stuck and miserable, went throught the stress of a failed business and
subsequently have grown a very sucessful multi million € business despite the roadblocks. The very
best value I can offer are the lessons I learned along the way.
But for me to help you, you need to ask yourself a few questions
- Are you happy with your life right now?
- Are you happy with the state your business/career is in?
- Are you happy with the amount of money you are rewarded with for the work you do?
- Do you feel completely energised and clear on what to do next to have more success in your business and your life?
- When you wake in the morning are you excited about your business knowing it is on the right track for success?
- Are you happy that you are in the right business/career or do you even know if you are in the right business?
If you answer no to any of these questions come along on the day.
You will leave with:
- Absolute clarity around the Life You Really Want
- A specific system to plot your calendar so that you are kept in line with your vison
- A Unique process to build your aligned Network so that you can achieve your vision with less stress.
- A structured set of actions steps that you can take immediately
Some of you may be thinking:
“I’d love to but I just don’t have the time.”
You can choose to spend your time any way you want – after all it is yours, you simply have to decide what’s the correct way for you to spend those a handful of hours on Saturday 5th March 2016
“I’d love to, but I can’t afford it.”
I understand that for all of us at times funds are tight. To attend you will invest €97 – around the same you might spend attending a wedding, or for a dinner for two. A little like the time issue above – it’s not the time (or in this case the money) but what you choose to invest it in is the decision.
“I’m not sure if it’s for me”
If you know it’s not, that’s one thing. If you’re not sure, then it might be. What if you learn one thing that makes a massive difference? It mightn’t even be from me – you might meet another attendee who drops a pearl of wisdom into your life.
Where? When? How Much?
- Where: The beautiful Lakeside Hotel, Ballina, Co. Tipperary by the majestic River Shannon
- When: Saturday 15th June 2019, 8.30am to 4pm
- How Much: TBC
If you like the principles I teach during the event, and you want to work more with me, I will outline various options as to how that can happen on the day
My life was too busy. I had no time for me. Colm O’Brien had me stop and think and ask myself how I wanted my life to look. I did. I am now happier and more focused. I really believe I am on track to create the life I really want.
I was struggling with my decision to remain a second generation part of a family business that was bumping along the bottom for decades. I met Colm O’Brien and began to get clearer on the Life I really wanted for me and my wife and so gained the courage to make a change.
It wasn’t easy. It hasn’t been comfortable, but it was the right decision.
I am happier and more enthusiastic about my life
than I have been for years
I read Colm’s book and it spoke to me unexpectedly. I knew my life was out of sync, but I didn’t know why. I was working very hard but all I seemed to be doing after years of effort was treading water. So I met Colm for a coffee. Now I have a plan. I know what the Life I Really Want Looks like. I have been honest with myself as to where my life and my business were when I started the process. I am happy, energised and on track.
I finished Colm O’Brien’s book ‘Feeding Johnny’ in 7 days! That might not sound like an achievement to most of you but coming from the girl who is still reading the same fiction novel I started five months ago – that is an achievement. I just loved it. It’s a great read. Honest. Insightful. Inspiring. I got a great kick out of it and it ignited in me an enthusiasm for business that I wasn’t sure still existed. Then I met Colm for coffee and I really began to get clear on where my life is, and more importantly where it can be. I have regained the clarity I had misplaced, am back on track and I am grateful